Are you searching for a resource wherein you can see all the best SEO tools? Then you are in the right place.
We have personally tested all the tools out there — both paid and free. It’s true that not all tools are created equal. Some can give you standard results, but others can offer you excellent outcomes.
SEO tools help in Link Building, Technical SEO, Keyword Research, Rank Tracking, Content Optimization, Backlink Analysis, Video SEO, etc.. You name it.
Let’s check these tools one by one:
- Authority Spy. If you are currently looking for several top influencers in your niche, Authority Spy is the one you should be eyeing for. It can navigate social media places like Twitter, AllTop, Instagram, and Followerwonk.
- Buzzstream. Are you making outreach efforts with your team? If so, try out the tool Buzzstream. No need to manually send out emails for marketing since Buzzstream can automate it for you. Aside from this, it is helpful in streamlining link building tasks almost without effort. Upgrade your email-finding and prospecting easier with this tool.
- Check my Link. Fond of Broken Link Buiding Technique? This is the tool for you. You just need to enter the URL of the target domain, and this Chrome extension can quickly check for any broken links for the opportunity.
- Link Prospector. From its name, this tool is an opportunity and prospect finder. It works by scanning the web for possible link building opportunities like news sites, resource pages, blog syndication, guest posts, and many more.
- Detailed. If you want to check the rankings of websites related to your niche, this tool can give it to you instantly. It also shows the Twitter mentions of that particular site for social media engagement purposes. The best part about it, you can gain access to the report that shows who is currently linking to each site. Use this tool for content promotion.
- DIBZ. An excellent link prospecting tool. All you have to do is enter the type of links you would like to create then it’ll automatically go and finds these link opportunities just for you.
- Group High. If you are a blogger, then you must indeed have this tool that is meant for blogging outreach efforts. You just need to enter several keywords for it to find the relevant blogs according to your niche. You can filter it out according to the page’s Domain Authority for a more targeted approach.
- Ninja Outreach. This is a paid tool designed for blogging outreach. You can search for the top influential people within your niche using this tool. The best thing about this tool is that you can make use of its pre-defined templates for outreach.
- Ontolo. Are you focused on Link Building? Try out Ontolo. It gives you tremendous link building opportunities. You need to provide it with few keywords and the type of link you would like to build. Easy as pie, right?
- Ahrefs. Last but not least is Ahref. This toolset covers almost everything that you will need. From backlinks, competitor analysis, keyword research, and a bunch more. You can compare Domain ratings by just entering the URL. Give it a try and see for yourself. Making SEO reports has never been easier.
There are a lot more options out there, and you can identify what’s the best from the worst based on your experience in using it. The list of tools for SEO might be a little overwhelming, especially if you don’t have enough knowledge about search optimization. If you’re not sure how they work or how to use them for your business, you can consult a search engine optimization specialist to help you.