Content is the future, and the biggest brands in the world knows this fact. Coca Cola, among other brands, invests more money on content creation than traditional TV advertising. It is so effective that the conversion rate is six time higher for brands that use content marketing versus those who don’t.
There are different types of content, but one of the most important type of content is written text. Whether it’s an blog article, news, PR, web content, ad copy, sales page or newsletter, creating written content is more than just assembling a couple of sentences together.
Online Officer can help you with your content writing needs by pairing your with skilled and professional writers. Our writers are experienced in writing about various topics under the sun, and guarantees 100% error-free content.
Our writers can help you in creating:
- Website content
- Blog articles
- SEO articles
- Landing page copy
- Social media content
- And others
Why Should You Invest in Content Marketing?
We understand that content marketing is a laborious task, and you need to spend a lot of man-hours for it to work. But when you get content marketing right, the benefits your business will gain from it will be worth all your efforts.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider content marketing as one of your primary campaigns.
- Lower up-front cost but long-term benefits. Compared to paid search, a recent study revealed that content marketing yields three times the leads per dollar spent. And in the long run, content marketing will continue to send in leads, even without spending extra dollars.
- Consumers are tired of ads. People are bombarded by thousands of ads on their mobile phone, computers, and every other device they own. And they are tired of them. Content marketing provides non-intrusive, helpful, and non-promotional content that provides value for their lives.
- Google likes content. Google is obsessed with informative, quality and useful content that would provide users with meaningful search experiences. In fact, Google sends more traffic to the average website with great content than Facebook or any other website. In short, content marketing boosts web traffic through organic search.
- Boosts sales and conversion. Aside from boosting traffic, content marketing also helps in driving up sales by building a relationship with the target audience and taking them a step closer to making a purchase.
- Amplifies your brand credibility. Getting your content out there and being read by thousands of readers elevates you into a thought leader and credible information source. And your credibility will continue to grow the more content you put out there for people to read.
- Help grow your social media. With social media sharing becoming a popular trend, it is now easier for your audience to read your content. If you regularly provide quality and engaging content, these readers will continue to follow you on social media and share your content, which will exponentially grow your following in the long run. On the other side, it also provides more visibility to your content.
Online Officer works with content writers that have several years of experience writing various types and formats of content. All written content undergo thorough editing and proofreading processes to ensure that we deliver accurate, SEO-optimized, and error-free output.
Send us a message today to discuss how our writers can help you make your content engaging and produce more results.