According to a study by the Temkin Group:
A modest improvement in Customer Experience generates an average revenue increase of $775 million (or up to 1 billion) over three years for a company with $1 billion in annual revenues.
This data reveals the relationship between customer service and your company’s revenue. Consumers will be more willing to spend and to do business with companies that deliver excellent customer service.
However, customer service is more than just answering questions or resolving complaints from dissatisfied customers. Customer service is all about building relationship with your customers. It is about knowing who your customers are, what they need, what they value and delivering services that cater to these needs.
Online Officer has a team of customer service experts to help you handle your company’s customer service. Our agents are extensively trained in handling customer relations, resolving disputes, managing complaints and creating conversations with customers.
An excellent customer service can help you:
- Attract new customers.
- Improve relationship with existing customers.
- Improve brand reputation and loyalty.
- Increase sales and conversion.
- Give you competitive advantage.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider outsourcing customer service:
- Cost-effective. Outsourcing customer service is relatively less costly than hiring full-time in-house customer service employees, especially during busy season when you have to pay overtime fees. Businesses that outsource their customer service can enjoy financial relief in utilization and cost of agent attrition. Plus, customer service providers also offer flexible and affordable staffing options, as well as service structure that charges per hour or per resolution.
- More coverage. Having a separate team handling your customer service allows you to outservice your customer service. Third-party customer service providers usually operates within the clients business hours, but you can ask them to cover after-hours or even weekend schedules. This way, someone takes care of your customers even when you’re not operating.
- More languages. It can be hard to deal with customers whose native language is not English. But if you outsource your customer service, you will be able to broaden your customer base by adding more language options. It will be easier to communicate with your customers using their native language. Just make sure to advertise this benefit so your customers will know about it.
- Less headache. Dealing with customers, particularly angry customers, can be stressful. Not only for you but for your staff as well. Instead of focusing on running your business, you’re stuck resolving complaints and requests. Outsourcing customer service takes all these hassle from your shoulders. Customer service providers are skilled and knowledgeable in dealing with disputes, complaints and inquiries from customers, so you don’t have to worry.
- Shorter response time. More hands on deck means faster response times. Your customers don’t have to wait too long over the phone or wait for a few days to get an email about their concerns. You can quickly address issues that need to be resolved immediately, preventing the problem from escalating. Faster response time also drives customer satisfaction and minimizes bad reviews online.
Our customer service agents can help you with inbound and outbound calling, managing help desk services, manning chat support, replying to email enquiries, providing mobile support and answering queries via social media platforms.
Send us a message to learn how we can improve your customer service and make your customers happy.