Every company deals with a huge amount of data every day. As a business, you rely on receiving timely and accurate data to make informed decisions or create strategies. But gathering and inputting large volume of information is a real hassle. It is time-consuming and robs you precious resources better utilised in other aspects of your business.
Online Officer can help you deal with all your data needs so you can keep your employees focused on more important tasks. Our team of data entry specialists, project managers, and programmers allow us to provide a different approach to digital document processing.
Whether you need data to be keyed directly into your system or you want to develop a data solution via our network, our data entry team has the expertise, experience, and skills to deliver what you need.
Our data entry services include:
- Data Entry (Digital or Manual)
- Data Extraction, Tabulation, and Analysis
- PDF or other file conversions
- Email mining or list-making
- Internet research
- Real estate data entry
- Clinical and medical billing
- Form filling (bank, invoice, insurance, survey)
- Product data entry
- Image Data Entry
- Logistics data entry
- Document Management
- Records indexing
Accuracy, timeliness, and security are what you can expect from Online Officer. We deliver quality, error-free, and cost-effective data entry services within your deadline.
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry:
- Save on Operational Expenses. Data entry usually needs a large workforce and a large workspace. Both resources can be expensive. When you outsource your data entry work, you no longer have to invest in infrastructure needs and you can hire fewer people.
- Efficient and Productive Data Management. With an outsourcing team working on your data entry tasks, you don’t have to be dating by the large volume of work. Third-party outsourcing providers have their own system on storing, managing, and processing your data across multiple platforms. Your data then becomes indexed, useful, and readily available for analysis in a systematic way.
- Quick Turnaround Time. Third-party data entry specialists are trained to complete data entry work in the fastest and most efficient way possible. Plus, they have access to tools, systems, and technology that makes the work a lot faster, significantly decreasing the turnaround time.
- Quality Work. Data entry specialists usually are experienced at what they do so you don’t have to worry about leaving your data entry work in their hands. You will be leaving your tasks to people who are professional and have worked on thousands of data entry assignments before. They are equipped with the best practices and processes that should be followed to minimize errors and achieve the best results.
- Data Protection. Online privacy is a big issue right now. Data entry specialists understand the importance of data protection that’s why rules and measures are implemented to safeguard the security of your data. Reliable software and the latest data security tools ensure that no information gets leaked out during the data entry process.
Send us a message to discuss how we can deal with data entry project efficiently.