If you are planning to develop a digital marketing strategy for your business, you must include creating a lead generation campaign on your list. If you are wondering what is lead generation? It is a process where you as a business owner initiates the consumer interest to check out your products and services.
Why is Lead Generation Important?
Just like any other marketing tool, lead generation is important for a business. Lead generation is a cost-effective and faster way of establishing your brand to your target consumer. This process also includes how you will deliver your brand message to your market through a variety of channels by creating a strategy uniquely for them. This is a personal approach to your prospects and existing consumers without setting up a booth or investing your money on trade shows. Though it is a lengthy task which includes acquiring sales or marketing leads up to qualifying and nurturing these leads, the process isn’t as straightforward as it seems. If lead generation sounds foreign to you, there are experts who work on this process and could cater to different types of businesses.
What does a Lead Generation Specialist Do?
Lead generation specialists have relevant skill sets and can organise effective systems to manage your business’ leads and get your targeted results.
If you want the top results but you have limited resources, never hesitate to outsource lead generation campaigns. Online Officer is your one-stop-shop for all your lead generation requirements. We have a team of highly-experienced and competent lead generation specialists that will cater to your needs.
Here on Online Officer, our team of experts creates customised approach to lead generation, best for the business that allows you to have full control over the lead generation campaign. All you need to do is communicate clearly what you want to achieve, and our team will do the rest. Our lead generation specialists can help trim down your cost-per-sale and boost your conversion in the process.
Our Lead Generation Services Include:
- LinkedIn Prospecting – If you know how to do it right, LinkedIn is one of the best tools for relationship building and lead generation. With more than 612 million users from 200 countries across the globe, LinkedIn is the perfect platform for professional networking. It homes a huge pool of quality and high-converting leads because most of the business owners and decision-makers are present on LinkedIn. You can use the platform to reach out to CEOs, managers, directors, owners, supervisors, and other key personnel that are otherwise protected by gatekeepers.
- Email Campaigns – A lot of people think that email marketing is dead. Well, FYI, it is still essential especially if you are planning to venture on lead generation. For marketers, email campaign is one of the most direct ways of reaching out to customers. As of 2019, there are more than 5.6 billion email accounts. Plus, reaching out to potential clients using email is one of the most cost-effective lead generation tools. It is fast, easy, and accessible. Email generates $38 for every $1 spent – that’s 3,800% ROI!
- Telesales – The most direct way of communicating with potential customers is by speaking with them personally through the phone. You’ll be able to send out your message and you can get a response immediately. The only downside of this strategy is that it requires a lot of man-hours. You need someone to regularly call up the list, follow up on customers, and update the database all the time. If you need help, you can always hire a virtual assistant to help you out.
- Appointment Setting – Calling up prospects and setting up appointments can be time-consuming. Online Officer can help you deliver what your business needs: qualified sales leads and appointments. Whether you need customer acquisition, data profiling, lead qualification, or event marketing, our team can help you exceed your target sales and gain new customers.
- CRM Management – Proper management of your CRM database can help you make an informed and data-backed decision that will help grow your business. Whether you need to organize CRM entries, update with new information, or add new entries, we can help you keep your database a great asset.
- Market Research – Knowing the latest industry trends and learning about what your competitors are doing can provide the necessary information. This lead generation service can help you create a better business plan or develop your existing strategic business decisions.
Working with our Lead Gen assistants means working with a team who knows how to communicate professionally with your potential customers and relay your message clearly.
If you are already considering outsourcing your lead generation team, send us a message to find out how our lead generation assistants can help you reach out to a bigger, more targeted market and how we can help your business combat the effects of COVID-19 through lead magnets.