Lead generation is an important but time-consuming aspect of every business. From acquiring sales or marketing leads to qualifying and nurturing these leads, the process isn’t as straightforward as it seems. You need relevant skill sets and organise effective systems to manage your leads and get results.
Online Officer is your one-stop-shop for all your lead generation requirements. We have a team of highly-experienced and competent lead generation specialists that will cater to your needs.
Our customised approach to lead generation allows you to have full control over the lead generation campaign. All you need to do is communicate clearly what you want to achieve, and our team will do the rest. Our lead generation specialists can help trim down your cost-per-sale and boost your conversion in the process.
Our lead generation services include:
- LinkedIn Prospecting – LinkedIn is an extremely powerful tool for relaitonship building and lead generation, if you know how to do it right. With more than 612 million users from 200 countries across the globe, LinkedIn is the perfect platform for professional networking. It is a huge pool of quality and high-converting leads because most of the business owners are decision makers are on LinkedIn. You can use the platform to reach out to CEOs, managers, directors, owners, supervisors, and other key personnel that are otherwise protected by gatekeepers.
- Email Campaigns – A lot of people think that email marketing is dead. But marketers know that email marketing will always be relevant because it one of the most direct ways of reaching out to customers. As of 2019, there are more than 5.6 billion email accounts. Plus, reaching out to potential clients using email is one of the most cost-effective lead generation tools. Email generates $38 for every $1 spent – that’s 3,800% ROI!
- Telesales – The most direct way of communicating with potential customers is by speaking with them personally through the phone. You’ll be able to directly send out your message and you can get a response immediately. The only downside of this strategy is that it requires a lot of man hours. You need someone to regularly call up the list, follow up on customers, and update the database all the time. If you need help, you can always hire a virtual assistant to help you out.
- Appointment Setting – Calling up prospects and setting up appointments can be time-consuming. We can help you deliver what your business needs: qualified sales leads and appointments. Whether you need customer acquisition, data profiling, lad qualification or event marketing, we can help you exceed your target sales and gain new customers.
- CRM Management – Proper management of your CRM database can help you make informed and data-backed decision that will help grow your business. Whether you need to organize CRM entries, update with new information, or add new entries, we can help you keep your database a great asset.
- Market Research – Knowing the latest industry trends and learning about what your competitors are doing can provide with the necessary information to create your business plan or make strategic business decisions.
Working with our Lead Gen assistants means working with a team who knows how to communicate professionally with your potential customers and relay your message clearly.
Send us a message to find out how our lead get assistants can help you reach out to a bigger, more targeted market.