Managing your offsite team can be complicated because of foreign regulations, lack of access to resources and information, and lack of manpower.
Online Officer can help you manage your offsite team or office for you for a minimal administrative fee. We’ll handle the day-to-day management of your operations to ensure agility and scalability of your business. We’ll take care of all the administrative tasks — from recruitment to payroll processing to monitoring.
Whether you need one-man team or a big team, our managed services allow your offshore team to function smoothly and efficiently without you having to worry about the little details. We can set up your team in an open office space or your own dedicated space, depending on your requirements.
Here are some of the benefits of managed services:
- Reduced overhead cost – Setting up an offshore team can be costly. You need to consider the cost of acquiring or leasing a new office, office equipment, hiring expenses, operational and legal costs associated with running an office in a different country. You also need to assign someone from the main office to oversee the offshore opperations, and you need to cover that person’s expenses. With a managed office, you don’t have to worry about all these. You can quickly set up an offshore team without worrying about the cost and the processes.
- Improved efficiency – With an offshore team under managed services, you’ll be able to do more at a fraction of the cost of doing it in-house. You will also be able to focus more on what you do best and bring your business to the next level.
- Hassle-free offsite business operations – You can go around your business operations without having to worry about your offsite team. We will take care of day to day operations and manage your team efficiently. From hiring every member of the team to managing payroll, everything will be taken cared of so you can focus on your core processes.
- Work around legalities and regulations – Offshoring comes with a lot of restrictions, regulations, and legalese that are difficult to understand, especially if you’re from a foreign country. For example, you will need special permits to be able to operate an offshore team. Managed services allow you to bypass these restrictions because the team will be operating under a local business. No legal hassles and restrictions because the managed service provider will take care of all that for you.
- Full office set up and amenities – Setting up a new office is one of the most annoying part of running an offshore team. You need to set up utilities like internet connection and telephone lines, purchase office equipment, arrange seating layout, and other tasks. With managed service, you’ll get a full office setup complete with meeting rooms, strong internet connection, CCTV cameras, phones for local and international communication, office equipment, and pantry. We’ll also handle the recruitment and management of your offshore team.
Online Officer can also help set you up with a seat lease provider for your team.
Send us a message to discuss your requirements and figure out the best solution for your business.