Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day. How do you compete with that?
Search engine optimisation or SEO is one of the other channels through which you can reach your target audience. But SEO is not something that can be done by just anyone. You need technical knowledge and expertise to understand what Google wants and how you can position your website so that Google notices it.
SEO is more than just adding meta tags and using keywords all over your website. It requires strategic planning, thorough editing, strict implementation of SEO principles, monitoring analytics and waiting for the results to trickle.
Yes, SEO is not a one-day process. You need to have a consistent SEO game-play to be able to rank higher. But if done right, SEO can drive immense traffic to your website, help you rank for your keywords, increase your sales and revenue, improve ROI and boost brand credibility.
Online Officer has a team of SEO experts to help your business get the results that you wanted. No need to experiment on which technique is effective because we have streamlined the process for you. Our SEO Specialists are knowledgeable about the latest SEO strategies to deliver the best search engine marketing solutions for your business.
Our SEO experts can help you with:
- Complete website audit and analysis – A website analysis would show you the strengths and weaknesses of your website, as well as the opportunities you could explore to improve its performance. This report will include how much traffic you’re getting, where your readers are from, which articles they read and how long they stay on each page. These numbers are important because they will be the basis of your SEO strategy.
- On-page Optimisation – We can help you optimize every aspect of your website to gain more traffic and boost conversion. On-page optimisation deals with improving your content for more visibility, keyword planning, in-linking, editing meta-tags, and H1 tags, adding meta-descriptions, and other techniques that would make your website user- and search-friendly.
- SEO Content Marketing – Content is a huge part of the SEO process, especially if we’re talking about organic SEO. Optimising your website content by improving readability and inserting keywords will help boost the visibility of your content.
- Link Development – Link building is an effective way of building authority and establishing credibility for your website, especially if you’re linking to popular and legitimate sites. We implement various link development techniques to help you get a healthy and Google-friendly link profile.
- E-Commerce SEO – If you’re running an online shop or an online business, optimising your website for SEO is a must. Not only will it bring more traffic to your website, but it will also improve your conversion and boost sales.
- Local SEO – If you want to increase foot traffic for your physical store, your SEO strategy should focus on Local SEO. Your target audience is more defined and your goal is to get those people to visit your business place.
- PPC/Google Adwords – Organic SEO may be effective, but if you want faster results, advertising on Google is recommended. It is an effective way of generating new leads and has high ROI.
Send us a message and discuss which SEO strategy will bring the most benefits to your business.